I haven’t actually liked a guy for so long mostly because I haven’t found someone that I click with socially and intellectually. but that’s all good it just means I’m ascending from earthly pleasures and I’m that much closer to unlocking my full potential
tbh I feel like I’m one of the nicest and friendliest people in somali tumblr. the only time I drag ppl is in group drags and I like y’all selfies what more could u want?
During our work among people in our communities, activists with Socialist Organizer frequently get questions about capitalism, socialism, Marx and how to change the world amid globalization and economic collapse.
What challenges do revolutionaries face today? How do we answer the key questions of our time about class, race, gender and oppression?
Socialist Organizer advocates its members, supporters and everyone interested in true social change carefully study the past, present and future. The following are our most popular questions and answers, as well as some writings we often recommend.
- Is There Enough to Go Around?
- What About Human Nature?
- What Does A Revolution Look Like?
- Can Capitalism Be Humanized?
- Anarchism Versus Marxism?
- Why A Labor Party?
- Can the Oppression of Women Be Ended?
- Can Racism Be Abolished?
- Does Socialism Have to be International?
- Are the Democrats A Lesser Evil?
- What is Capitalism?
- Why is Capitalism in Crisis Today?
- What is Globalization?
- What is the Working Class?
- Are U.S Workers Bought Off?
- Who Rules the United States?
- What is Socialism?
- What Went Wrong in Russia?
- What Are the Four Workers’ Internationals?
- Do Socialists Fight for Reforms?
- Is A Workers’ State Needed?
- What Would A Workers’ State Look Like?
- Is Socialism About Conformism?
- Is A Stateless Society Possible?
- What Incentive Will People Have Under Socialism?
- Is Socialism Inevitable?
- How Will People Get Paid Under Socialism?
- How Will Work Be Organized Under Socialism?
How to Change the World
- Are Lifestyle Changes A Solution?
- What is the Marxist Position on Elections?
- What Do Marxists Say About Direct Action?
- Is Leadership Necessary?
- How Can We Save the Environment?
- 40 Years after Roe vs. Wade: The War On Women Today
- Marxism and Feminism
Introduction to Socialism
- Why Socialism?
- Socialism and Democracy
- What Socialism Would Look Like
- “Lifestyle” Politics or Mass Action?
- Anarchism vs. Marxism
- What Revolutionaries Stand For
Socialism in Practice
- In Defense of Socialism
- Engels on the U.S. Labor Party Question
- What Socialist America Will Look Like
- America Under Workers’ Rule
- Can U.S. Workers Make a Socialist Revolution?
- The United Front and the Revolutionary Party
- Introduction to the Transitional Program
- An Introduction to the Russian Revolution
- The Relevance of the October Revolution
- Marxists and the Labor Party Movement: 1919 to 1924
- The Labor Party Question in the U.S., 1828-1930: An Historical Perspective Introduction | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Appendix 1 | Appendix 2
Socialism and Race
- Racism, Self-Determination and Marxism
- Why Racism Began and How to End It
- Malcolm X on Capitalism and Socialism
- MLK vs. Capitalism
- The State and Revolution
- The Communist Manifesto
- The ABC of Materialist Dialectics
- The Three Sources and Three Component Parts of Marxism
- The Case for a Revolutionary Socialist Party
- Why Marxists Oppose Individual Terrorism
- “Left-Wing” Communism: An Infantile Disorder
- The Rise and Consequences of Stalinism
- Recommended Books
- The Origins of the Fourth International
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Cannonism
- The 60th Anniversary of the Fourth International
- The Fourth International and the United Front
- Toward a Balance Sheet of the Fourth International in the United States
- Some Reflections on the Founding of the Fourth International and the Relevance of its Programme
when u come home from school and take ur makeup off
yasserkhan wants us to shed our skin and become the new somali.
I still wanna know what Somali warrior stories he’s talking about??